Rent accommodation in Derry Londonderry
We offer 100+ holiday rentals in Derry Londonderry
The Craigavon Bridge (in English: Craigavon Bridge) is one of the three bridges in the city of Derry, in Northern Ireland. It crosses the Foyle River farther south than the Foyle Bridge. It is the only bridge in Europe that has a two-story road. [Citation needed]
Our selection of Apartments in Craigavon Bridge
Crawford Square Apartment
Stunning River View Apartment
The Ship's Key Aparthotel
Palace Street Apartments
Our selection of Hotels in Craigavon Bridge
Da Vinci's Hotel ★★★★new
Holiday Inn Express - Derry - Londonderry ★★★new
The Belfray Country Inn ★★★★new
Maldron Hotel Derry ★★★★new
The Bogside (in Irish, Taobh an bhogaigh) is a neighborhood located beyond the walls of the city of Derry, in Northern Ireland. This place is commonly known for having been the scene of numerous events during the Northern Ireland Conflict during the 60s and 70s of the 20th century, such as the Battle of the Bogside, Bloody Sunday, Operation Motorman or the establishment of the "area no -go "known as Free Derry.
At present, the great murals alluding to that era, made by the Bogside Artists, the Free Derry corner and the Gasyard Feile (an annual music and arts festival) are the most important tourist attractions.
Our selection of Apartments in Bogside
Diamond House Apartments
Upstairs Apartment with River View
River Front Apartment
Our selection of Hotels in Bogside
City Hotel ★★★★new
Everglades Hotel ★★★★new
City centre rooms Abercorn road ltd free parking free WiFinew
Saint Eugene Cathedral (Northern Ireland)
St. Eugene's Cathedral is a Catholic cathedral located in Derry, Northern Ireland. It is the "Mother Church" for the Catholic diocese of Derry, as well as the parish church of Templemore.
It was not until the Catholic Relief Act of 1829, that the possibility of building a Catholic cathedral that could be used freely in Derry was opened. Fundraising for the construction of the cathedral was carried out from 1840. Work on the construction of the cathedral began in 1849.