Rent accommodation in Ludlow
We offer 80+ holiday rentals in Ludlow
Ludlow Castle is an old medieval fortress located in the Ludlow area (Shropshire), England. The castle was first built during the 11th century (probably in 1085), by the noble Norman Walter de Lacy. Property of the Lacy until it became part of the Mortimer in 1301, passed into the hands of the crown during the reign of Edward IV of England. During this period it reached its maximum glory, being the place where three kings were born or raised (Prince Edward, son of Edward IV, Arturo Tudor, son of Henry VII and Maria Tudor, daughter of Henry VIII).
Our selection of Apartments in Ludlow Castle
138a Old Star & Garter
Flat G, 8 Castle Street
The Old Bakehouse
Linnet House, by RentMyHouse
Our selection of Hotels in Ludlow Castle
The Cliffe at Dinham ★★★★
Dinham Hall & Elliotts Bistro ★★★★new
The Clive Arms ★★★★★new
The Feathers Hotel ★★★★new
Ludlow is an English village in southern Shropshire County, located near the border with Herefordshire. It is next to the A49 road, halfway between the two capitals of Shrewsbury (Shropshire) and Hereford (Herefordshire). The Teme river and the Corve river run in the village. In the 2001 census Ludlow had a population of 10,500.